To book a session: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through blogging and modeling, I've had the opportunity to work with talented photographers all over the country. From watching them throughout the entire creative process, to taking direction from them and (shamelessly) asking them way too many questions, I'm lucky enough to have picked up some "tricks of the trade" from a plethora of incredible artists, both in the personal and professional realm. Although it wasn't until late 2016 that I picked up a camera for the first time, I've found an immense love for being on the other side of the screen, and have even started to dip my toes into the waters of portrait photography. Now, I want to work with you, to help you showcase your beautiful looks to the world.
I am currently offering both portrait and blogger photography across the greater San Francisco Bay Area. Please see below for rates and further details. Not in the Bay Area? Let's talk-- contact me at email@example.com for all travel inquiries.
$100* / hour
with up to 5 looks per hour
$60* / half hour
with up to 2 looks per half hour
* Additional travel fees will apply if outside of the Bay Area.
What you receive
10-20 edited photos per outfit
minimum of 30+ edits total
online gallery delivered via email
2-5 day turnaround
I dont't know how to pose! Will you help me?
- Absolutely! The great thing about being a blogger myself is that I know exactly how to pose. I might give you descriptions that sound unfamiliar - arching your back, tilting your chin up, running your hand through your hair- but after having been under the direction of many photographers, I know just how to get your body in a position that'll look amazing on camera. I can assure you that you'll be in safe hands.
Can you help me pick out my outfits?
- Sure! If you're unsure how to style something, feel free to bring your whole wardrobe and we can put together a fabulous look! I have a car and I always drive to my shoots, so you're welcome to leave any excess pieces in my car while we shoot.
How many outfits can we get shot in an hour?
- It really depends on how comfortable you are in front of the camera, how fast you change, and how fast you are able to move through poses. I recommend bringing only 2-3 for our first shoot, since this is the time where I get to learn about how you shoot, and you get to learn about how I work as a photographer. After that first shoot, I'll be able to give you a better estimate, but generally 3-5 outfits per hour is industry standard.
Do you only shoot women or do you shoot men too?
- Hell yeah! I am all about men's fashion, and there are plenty of stylish guys out there. Regardless of whether you're a man, woman, or non-binary, we can totally work together.
I accept Venmo and cash payments. Payments must be made in full upon the day of the shoot. After booking, cancellations must be made within 24 hours prior to the shoot. If cancelled less than 24 hours, except in the case of an emergency, a $30 cancellation fee may apply. To book a shoot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org